Thanks for the interest!
I am available for small and large projects involving subjects including writing about food, single life, faith, achieving goals, lifestyle and social media.
I am also a skilled recipe developer, food and party stylist and food writer. Basically, I love to stir things up in the kitchen.
My capabilities include:
• Article writing – I have written for print and online for more than 5 years.
• Byline and non-byline blogging – Since 2009, I have been an active blogger
• Editing – I have been involved in all aspects of editing for print and online. Recently I edited recipes for the upcoming app Nimble Chef.
• Photos – I am not a professional but take all my own food photos
• Food Stylist – I have styled parties for Betty Crocker.com. Recently I was assistant food stylist for Birthday Celebrations working on 12 children’s parties.
• Food writing and recipe development – Since 2005, I have been writing about food and developing recipes. My work has appeared in print (Betty Crocker Special Publications) and online (Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Live Better America etc.)
• Social media management – As the former Marketing Director for Birth Choice, I have overseen the launch and development of both client and donor websites, engaged in social media for business purposes and implemented paid online advertising strategies
And much more! I look forward to talking to you about how we can work together.