A Restored Heart (Cheri’s Testimony)
No matter the circumstances or our choices, God longs to restore us and see us walk in freedom. Through God’s grace we do not have to carry the shame from our past into our future or our relationships. We can allow God to restore us and live free.
The Redemption Table
Jesus shared meals with both the rich and the broken. Many left the table forever changed after an encounter with our Lord. We have the opportunity to invite others to our table and share Jesus love. We will talk about ways to open our home and practice hospitality as well as explore reasons that hold us back. This talk includes cooking for a crowd menu ideas, kid-friendly favorites and simple and affordable decorating ideas.
Making Mealtimes Memorable
What if the simple act of cooking a meal, even a simple one, was your strongest tool in building your family? Cheri shares how to create the life we desire around the table.
• Benefits of sharing a meal
• Tools to get the family talking
• Ways to engage the family in cooking
• Simple meal ideas
• Quick menu planning tools
Bonus: For MOPS or moms groups there is a menu board craft that can be a part of the event
Listen to talk here:
Creating A Home That Welcomes
When we cook a meal for others it is an expression of love. Cheri talks about the benefits of serving others and being the hands and feet of Christ to those in need.
• Creative and practical for engaging your family in community service
• Making an impact on those in your life
• Recipes for feeding a crowd
• Cooking party ideas
Fear can hold us hostage and keep us from the calling God ha on our life. Cheri talks about the lies we believe and finding freedom in Christ.
One Word Can Change Your Life
Throw out the New Year’s Goals that leave you feeling inadequate and focus on one word for the year. Drawing from personal experience Cheri talks about the power of one word to make big changes in our lives. Relying on God’s word and believing in His promises she encourages women to choose one word and to “Be still” with it for a year. It is amazing how God can use that word and transform us. You will get:
• Practical tips for choosing a word
• Prayer Prompts for the year
• Prayer Prompts for the year
• Creative ways to weave the word into your life
Bonus: For MOPS or moms groups there is a One Word Journal craft that can be a part of the event
Party Planning In A Pinterest World
Pinterest is wonderful for brain storming but has created this unrealistic expectation for everyday celebrations. Ideas for DIY parties that won’t break the bank while creating life long memories. DIY Spa Party, Outdoor Movie Night, Good Morning Breakfast.
- Time saving strategies
- Cost saving methods for putting on a children’s party
- Free printable
Christmas Traditions For Your Family & Friends
Create simple traditions that will last the life of your family and create special memories.
- Easy and effective ways to manage the holiday season
- Simple and manageable ideas for teachers gifts, kids parties and gift exchanges
- Realistic way to focus on what is really important during the holiday season
- Strategies for efficient shopping, meal preparation, gift giving and more
Crisis Pregnancy Events
After finding healing and freedom through attending a post abortion group at her local Crisis Pregnancy Center, Cheri has gone on to be a voice for the unborn. Sharing her own experience of abortion she is passionate about helping others find freedom from the shame of abortion. She also helps those facing an unplanned to choose life.